Constructed around 1928 by Gilliland Stikeleather, the four-story Aston was intended to be Asheville’s most grand apartment residence. However, the Great Depression struck and the building was never finished to the extent and luxury which was intended.
Surrounded by trees and three stunning churches, The Aston offers urban living in a quiet setting. The Aston is now home to 14 residential condominiums.
The Aston Condos range in size from 1,300 to 2,300 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units.
The Aston features:
- Refurbished exterior brickwork
- Landscaped common-area park
- Rooftop terrace with mountain views, sunrises and sunsets
- One storage unit for each condominium
- One designated parking space
- Historical molding and trim
- Insulated, historically-accurate windows