The historic S&W Cafeteria Building was renovated into a gorgeous event space and residential condos. There are 10 residential condos in this historic local landmark, six on existing 3rd floor and four on the added 4th floor. This building is approved for short-term rental in the residential units as well, making an S&W condo a great investment.
Historic S&W Condos range in size from 993 square foot studios to 1,588 square foot penthouse units. There are a variety of bedroom and bathroom configurations: 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units.
The Historic S&W Building features:
- In the heart of downtown Asheville across from Pritchard Park
- Penthouses have private rooftop terraces
- City and long-range mountain views from proposed units
- Classic Art Deco building designed by renowned architect Douglas Ellington, built in 1929, and used as a popular cafeteria for 45 years
- Listed on national, state and local historic registers